We read a lot! We like to stay connected to other leading voices in biblical generosity and to emerging trends in the broader worlds of leadership and fundraising. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Growing Givers’ Hearts: Treating Fundraising As A Ministry – Thomas H. Jeavons and Rebekah Burch Basinger
- Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops (In the Trenches Manual): How to Leverage Your Annual Fund in Only Five Hours per Week – Amy Eisenstein
- The Giver and The Gift: Principles of Kingdom Fundraising – Peter Greer and David Weekley
Management and fundraising
- Good to Great and the Social Sectors: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Funding Your Ministry: An In-Depth, Biblical Guide for Successfully Raising Personal Support – Scott Morton
- Mastering the Management Buckets: 20 Critical Competencies for Leading Your Business or Nonprofit. – John Pearson
- The Nonprofit Board Answer Book: A Practical Guide for Board Members and Chief Executives – Robert C. Andringa & Theodore Wilhelm Engstrom
- Good Governance for Nonprofits – Frederic L. Laughlin and Robert C. Andringa
- Governance as Leadership: Reframing the Work of Nonprofit Boards – Richard P. Chait and William P. Ryan
As an Amazon Associate, Mission Increase earns from qualifying purchases.