While Mission Increase Foundation is a private operating foundation,we are a training organization at heart with the goal of helping you grow your ministry. We want to make it simple and straight forward to begin growing your ministry.
Unlike many foundations we don’t require mountains of paperwork be submitted each year; we’ve streamlined the process in a way that lets you manage the depth and level of your involvement in a couple of easy steps.
In addition, the information carries over year to year, making the process of updating your records each fiscal year just a matter of a couple clicks.
Step 1 – Create An Account To Attend Group TrainingCreating an account allows you and your colleagues, board members, and ministry volunteers to attend in-depth workshops and webinars on various development topics- all at no cost.
- An account with MIF requires general contact information, your TaxID or EIN, confirmation of your non-profit status, and a brief description of your ministry. We estimate it will take 15 minutes or less to create an account.
- Once you have an account, your ministry colleagues may also register online to attend free training events as well.
- You may choose to upgrade your account (Step 2) at anytime in the future.
Step 2 – Upgrade Your Account To Receive Training & Personal ConsultingWant to go deeper and receive personal advice on how to implement the strategies and principles offered in our training workshops? Upgrade your training account to participate in one-on-one in-depth consulting tailored to your ministry's needs.
In addition to the training opportunities we offer, a consulting account qualifies your ministry to schedule no-cost, personal consultations with your local Area Director.
A consulting account also provides your ministry to access online training tools such as videos, and podcasts.
- A consulting account requires the completion of less than ten questions (drop-down and fill in the blank) about your ministry operations and basic financial information.
- You will also need to upload a copy of your IRS non-profit status letter.
- Consulting accounts must be updated following each fiscal year end to qualify for consulting on an ongoing basis.
What is a Federal Tax ID #?
Most banks will require that your organization have a federal tax identification number. This is also known as an EIN or an employer identification number. If your organization does not have a federal tax ID number or an EIN number, please click the following link to find out more about completing this form.
Get A Head Start
Download our Ministry Account Worksheet to help you gather all of the necessary information and save time and effort. Read More