Choose a Location
* Important note: This workshop includes two distinct parts. You are welcome to register and then choose to attend one or both parts based on your ministry’s needs. When you register for the event your local GTO will provide more details about the workshop itinerary.
Choosing a fundraising event can be a difficult undertaking. With hundreds of different fundraisers out there these days, it can be really hard to know which ideas work best and will help you meet both financial and Kingdom goals. Conventional wisdom suggests fundraising events should be ‘original, easy, and entertaining’. Think burrito bingo, chili cook-offs, raffles, cookie sales, and dog washes.
Mission Increase Foundation holds up a different yet profitable fundraising dinner model. Used successfully over two decades by countless ministries, the model works well for ministries just like yours – without a huge staff or event budget. Let Mission Increase Foundation teach you its high impact fundraising event model that can help your ministry raise thousands of dollars and acquire hundreds of new donors. And the best part of this model is that you will be partnering with your current champions in a way that elevates their involvement in your cause.
*Part One of the workshop –for those who are unfamiliar with the MIF banquet model - offers:
- The distinctives of the MIF banquet model and why it will work for your ministry
- Testimonials from real ministries that have implemented the model
- Resources to help you start to plan your next fundraising banquet
*Part Two of the workshop – designed for participants from Part One and ‘veterans’ who know and have implemented the model – offers:
- Why we need to challenge table hosts to greater levels of involvement
- How to effectively recruit and train your table hosts for added impact before, during, and after your fundraising banquet
- Specific tools to train your table hosts
Who should attend: CEO’s directors of development, board members, key volunteers and all those responsible for special events.
Featured Case Study
Icthus International struggled to acquire new donors and had little to no
support from major donors. Icthus skeptically came to Mission Increase,
unsure if anyone could help them raise needed funds.
There are many great books on fundraising and nonprofit management. Here are some that Mission Increase Foundation has found particularly beneficial to ministries in all stages of development.