LEVERAGE YOUR GIVING FOR GREATER KINGDOM IMPACT
Empowering givers to transform their communities by leveraging their investment to help Christian ministries achieve financial stability and sustainable growth for Kingdom impact.
“Our fruit is measured on other people’s trees.”
Dale Stockamp — Co-Founder, Mission Increase Foundation
Grew 830% with MIF Help
Safe Harbor has four homes that help women heal from traumatic experiences like domestic violence, incarceration, and substance abuse. The ministry empowers these individuals with the skills for an improved quality of life. By partnering with MI Ohio, the ministry has experienced revenue growth of 830% over five years.
One Grant and the Tools for Growth
Safe Harbor, utilizing just one $5,000 grant and the teaching from MI Ohio focused on giver acquisition, raised more than $28,600 from one event, and more importantly, gained 69 new givers. As they continue to work with MI Ohio, Safe Harbor has seen other amazing results.
- Created multiple new income streams, becoming less dependent on a handful of significant givers.
- $55,869 - The average annual income before partnering with MI Ohio.
- $288,669 - The ministry’s 2014 annual income with help from MI Ohio.
- The ministry has increased major giver gifts and new giver involvement.
- The ministry is now serving more than seven times as many women.
Door to Grace
Grew From $0 to $353,080 with MIF Help
God has blessed the partnership of Door to Grace and Mission Increase Oregon. With the combined effort of both organizations, Door to Grace has experienced 4,447% growth since the ministry began in 2009.
Door to Grace offers a safe and loving family to sexually exploited children in and around the Portland area - offering hope to the abused and neglected. With the help of MI Oregon, children who are most at risk will be changed forever.
New Givers Help Sustain the Ministry
With the help of MI Oregon, Door to Grace has developed skills to become a more stable ministry.
- Two grants totaling $45,000 helped raise more than $250,000 in new gifts.
- The ministry is gaining new givers, helping to create stability.
- With the help of MI Oregon, the ministry has new revenue streams essential for growth.
- With new skills learned through MI Oregon, Door To Grace continues to impact its community as more people become aware of this need.
COMMUNITY OF GIVERS
Mission Increase partners are individuals, families, foundations, and churches united by a commitment to leveraging their giving to change their communities and advance the Kingdom.